Knibb Industries

Office (707) 279-0896
Cell (707) 974-9070


Frequently Asked Questions

Q: [Does Is Land Clearing leave a slash pile that needs to be burned or hauled away?]
A: [No, The tree's and brush are mulched into the soil or left as chips for ground cover]

Q: [Do I need a excavating permit]
A: [No The Bull Hog Mulcher is enviromentaly frendly and does not require permits for most work]